Sunday, August 7, 2011

Random Funny Shit Photo Ops

As you have all come to realize, my life truly is filled with random funny shit. 
It is even better when that random funny shit is able to photographed and shared!
Here are some of my favorites:

The smoking scooter riding Rageddy Ann I saw at Giant Eagle: (This story is just priceless.  Check out my facebook page for the complete details!)


This "sale" sign was posted in front of the cemetery near my home.  I guess Buy One Get One Free is popping up all over the place nowadays.



My husband and I went to an indoor football game* and this was my view:


For the record, I hate Rha-Rha's!*  And this one stood there for at least 20 minutes.  I will not tell a lie, I was very tempted to kick her and watch her roll down the steps.  Bwhahahaha.  Damn Skinny Bitches.*

This was last summer/early autumn when we were under attack from the midges.  I swear there were enough that some mornings I would sweep them into piles.



I love it when I get funny text photos.  Nothing says "Happy [insert holiday here]" like this kinda stuff:

*

And nothing like Wal-mart - an entertaining trip each time you shop!  Screw selling for less, I go just to laugh.
This was the random weave I found there:


Where I grew up we bought candy bars, cigarettes*, and pop from vending machines.  Now, you can purchase pimple cream, too.


And who doesn't want to own a Terminator Puppy:


Since my life is full of this kind of great stuff, I will keep updating!
*As if going to football outdoors in all kinds of weather and watching it on TV wasn't enough.
*AKA Cheerleaders
*See previous blog post titled Skinny Bitches in order to completely understand my feelings.
*And, no, this is not my ass.
*I think the bar in town still has the cigarette vending machine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy Janelle. I don't know how you find these things! My dad is buried at Whitehaven...yikes!

    The pumpkin butt...all right, who painted my butt when I wasn't looking and took a picture?

    As for the bed and breakfast place (use those terms lightly!) - SEE what happens when you choose your hubby over your scrapping buddies, huh? huh? :-)

    ReplyDelete